- “Oris 150” painted in White Pearl with “Lowther DX4”. Wooden phase plugs.
- Onken-cabinet with Vifa 10”
- The stands for the Oris horns are of my own design and they are decoupled with the “Skilfing” spring suspension system.
- On the top of the stands is a pair of “DRD45” from Welborne Labs, in the picture with TJ Mesh.
- The Onken-bass is amplified with a homebuilt pair of single ended transistor amplifiers.
- Turntable from the Swedish Rauna Audio opus3 “Continue” with a tangential arm “Cantus” pickup “Linn Arkiv”.
- Passive pre with “S&BTX102” Homebuilt with a built in nonos dac.
- DIY CD-drive using the Phillips CD-PRO2 mechanic
- Tuner: Nakamichi.
- In the window: Phonostage with mc-step-up, homebuilt.
- All cables are homemade. 99, 99% silver with cotton isolation.
The rack is built by my self and is made from selected wood and is a prototype from the Swedish audio furniture brand “Skilfing”. Between the equipment and the shelves I have the “Skilfing” CONES made from a very careful selected wood and in a special design for better sound.
How does it sound? MUSIC, other expressions aren’t necessary. But as a music lover and hifi interested guy I want to test some more “gear”.
Here are a few of my goals for the future: new cd-drive (on my workbench), new PSU for the DRD 45:s(on its way), enclosures for my Altec 515(on its way), new dac with USB, new drivers, more tube amps, and, and, and,………
Maybe, the never ending story...
Leif Bardh, Sweden